With “Images from Research”, the Photographic Collection features selections of its holdings in a series of image galleries devoted to a wide range of themes. They reflect the activities and holdings of the Photographic Collection – current photographic campaigns, areas of particular strength, holdings by particular photographers as well as current research projects pursued by members and fellows of the Hertziana.
- Mirabilia Urbis 2019. Contemporary Art Exhibition
- Fototeca Palermitana. Avisual Campaign
- Museo dell’Altro e dell’Altrove di Metropoliz_Città meticcia (MAAM). A ›superplace‹ at risk
- Pope Boniface VIII’s Textile Donations to Anagni Cathedral
- Architecture, Cityscape and Landscape in Ursula Wachtel’s Travel Photography
- Gabriele Fichera photographer. Art documentation in the service of research
- 100th anniversary of Henriette Hertz’s endowment to the Italian state
- The Bibliotheca Hertziana’s new building
We suggest to use Firefox or Chromium.